Staffhouse is poised to take on even greater challenges in the coming years as it remains firm in its commitment to provide only the best employment opportunities to the country’s highly-skilled labor force and professionals, and showcasing the best that the Philippines has to offer to the global labor market.
Staffhouse serves the manpower requirements of companies in 6 out of the 7 continents of the world. The industries covered include the following:
• Agriculture & FMCG
• Admin & Finance
• Engineering & Construction
• IT & BPO
• Logistics & Distribution
• Manufacturing & Heavy Industries
• Oil & Gas and Petrochemical
• Retail & Other Services
Now after a decade in operation, Staffhouse has gained the trust of some of the biggest companies in the world including Pepsi Cola International, McDonald’s Canada, Maple Leaf Foods, Almarai Company, Porsche Middle East, BMW/Jaguar/Land Rover/Rolls Royce Saudi Arabia, Petromin, Transfield Services, Doha Petroleum Construction Company, Flint Energy and more. With its innovation and commitment to international recruitment, Staffhouse continues to grow, establishing new markets around the world and expanding our service to include more and more industries.
Our clients, recognizing our commitment to quality and ethical recruitment, we have received various Awards and Recognitions from the Government and our Clients.
Below are some of the awards and recognitions we have received from the Government and our clients:
• POEA Top Performer Awardee
• Top 7 Deploying Agency in the Philippines in 2016
• Award of Recognition Given by Mohamed Yousuf Naghi & Brothers Group (FMCG Sector)
• Plaque of Appreciation Presented by Roevin Technical People (A Division of Adecco Employment Services Limited)
• Plaque of Appreciation Awarded by Zamil Industrial
• Plaque of Appreciation Awarded by Autostar Express in Recruiting High Quality Auto Technicians
• Plaque of Appreciation Given by Wallan Trading in Recruiting High Quality Personnels
• Award of Excellence Presented by Maharah Human Resources for Quality Service in Recruitment
• Professional Headhunters Award Given by Alissa Auto (Nissan)
• Most Professional Recruitment Agent Worldwide given by Almarai Company
• Appreciation Award Presented by Alessa Industires Company (AIC)
• Professional Manpower Supplier Award Presented by The National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC)
Over the years, Staffhouse has been true to its mission by giving back to the community through sponsoring education and supporting the protection of the environment. It’s involvement with various social action projects allows its members and clients alike to promote a culture of giving and sharing to enrich the lives of others.
Philippine Eagle Foundation
In January 2016, Staffhouse International Resources has adopted Tiwala, a Philippine Eagle bred in captivity by the Philippine Eagle Foundation in Davao. Tiwala is one that identifies us as Filipinos – a nation built on trust and a people soaring high for the betterment of this generation and the generations to come.
Yellow Boat Foundation
Staffhouse donated 15 yellow boats as a start with the aim of providing better access to education for children in the poorest and most deprived areas in Cotabato City. The boats are used by the kids to go to and from school so they can finish their education.
For more than 10 years now, Staffhouse has been providing and assisting the needs, rights and responsibilities of children through sustainable development and education.
Philippine Toy Library
Staffhouse has adopted a class of 30+ marginalized students to support them in their dreams of getting a good education. Various activities are held annually such as Back-to-school programs, Field/Exposure Trips, and Christmas thanksgiving programs.