Ethical recruitment is the key to finding a great employee. There are countless opportunities out there offered by employers, but only some would really have their potential employee’s best interests at heart. You, as the employer, would definitely aim to attract the best at what they do, in order to obtain the most appropriate people for the job. You may ask, “How would I be able to achieve this?” Simply put, find a recruitment company that has the same goal as you, to provide employees the job that they are looking for while at the same time, making the process of their application less hassle and “costly.”
What is Our Vision?
We at Staffhouse strive to be the recognized leader of ethical and responsible business practices in the Philippine recruitment industry.
What is Our Recruitment Model?
– 100% Non-Fee Charging
– Due Diligence in Vetting Employer
– Stringent Recruitment and Screening Process
– Compliant with POEA Rules
– Employee Grievance Mechanism
Staffhouse does not collect any fees whatsoever from our applicants.
A person in need of a job would indicate that he or she is in need of an income, in need of financial sustenance. In such a case, one may just imagine how an applicant would feel if they are asked for a placement fee within the recruitment process. Processing their employment would require a certain amount, however, a company should not place upon the shoulder of applicants this particular fee, as it would deem the main goal of recruitment irrelevant, which is to hire a person by his or her skill set and abilities, rather than their capacity to pay placement fees, which in all sense would definitely be unfair.
If that’s the case, who would shoulder the fee then?
Here at Staffhouse, our employers provide the appropriate fees for the recruitment and processing of the applicant’s employment, including their visa, plane ticket, and insurance. As we share the same ethical goal with the employers, the prevention of the exploitation of migrant workers is one of our top priorities. Shouldering the applicant’s paperwork expenses would also motivate them to work hard, knowing that we had provided them an opportunity in the long run, and they will do their utmost best in their duties.
What are Our Other Notable Validations?
– We belong to the 1% of the total licensed recruitment agencies who do not charge fees to applicants, a prestige acknowledging that we are committed to our ethical goal.
– The company continues to live by only the highest ethical recruitment standards and is fully cognizant of its responsibility to both its clients and candidates. Our ethical recruitment practices are stringent and have recently been recognized by the International Labour Organization (ILO), International Organization for Migration (IOM), and Public Services International.
– Our process of ethical recruitment helps Filipino workers in the sense that we do not require them to spend for their application (placement fees). This would help them save up the amount for other expenditures they may encounter along the way; yet, these do not come from us and are definitely not our requirement.
With all of that being said, feel free to contact us.
Staffhouse is a 100% Filipino-owned corporation. We have been recruiting top-level professionals since our inception in 1999 and ensure a 100% non-fee charging (no placement fee) policy for applicants. For more information, you may reach us at +632-913 3333 and email@example.com.